Fair Date: November 13, 2010
Entry Deadline: September 11, 2010.
Zionsville Town Hall
1100 West Oak Street
Zionsville, IN 46077-1259
The Do it Again Art Market is a one-day indoor, juried art market benefitting the education of recycling and reusing pre-consumer and post-consumer goods on November 13, 2010 at Zionsville Town Hall.
Artists 18 years of age and older who exhibit art and crafts made from pre-consumer or post-consumer goods are eligible to apply.
- Accepted artists must be present to exhibit their work during all hours of the fair, unless prior arrangements are made with the Market Committee.
- Cash and Purchase Awards will be given during the Market. Judges for the event are selected art professionals.
- All exhibit spaces measure 6' x 8' and includes one table measuring 30" x 48" and one chair. All other display equipment will be provided by the artist.
- Artists must check in between 8:00 am and 9:00 am.
- Purchase Award recipients will be allowed to shop starting at 9:30 am.
- Registration fee is $50 and Includes one 6' x 8' booth space with one 30" x 48" table and 1 chair.
- E-mail your artist resume with current contact information and bio, written description and three digital images of work to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry deadline is September 11, 2010.
- Artists retain all proceeds from sales.
- Artists are responsible for collecting and filing Indiana 7% sales tax.