Noon - 10:00pm
Entry Fee: $7 per piece (3 entry maximum)
Hickory Stick Golf Club
4422 Hickory Stick Blvd
Greenwood, IN 46143
Rotary Rocks! at Hickory Stick, A Benefest:
Featuring a juried art show, wine tasting, dinner, and concert
Sponsored by the Greenwood White River Rotary Club, Johnson County Community Foundation, and Southside Art League Inc.
Professional and Non-professional artists 18 years and older living/working within a geographic area 50 miles from Franklin, IN.
- All works must be original and for sale
- Works may be 2D or 3D to be displayed on easels or on tables in the gallery room
- Paintings must be framed
- Artists are encouraged to bring tabletop or stand alone easels to display their entries
- Display easels are available on a first come, first served basis (you may reserve an easel when mailing in your form and entry fee
- Image must not exceed 24" x 36" including frame
Works will be on display from Noon to 8pm when the awards are announced. The artist may purchase a dinner and a concert ticket for $12.50 (half price). Additional tickets may be purchased for $25 and include dinner, a glass of wine, and concert. It is not mandatory to purchase a dinner/concert ticket to come to the awards and pick up the entries.
Delivery of Work:
Original art may be turned in on Saturday morning, September 25 at the Hickory Stick Golf Club banquet room from 9-11am. No CD's or electronic images - art will be displayed that day for the one day show
$250 Best of Show
$200 First Place
$100 Second Place
$50 Third Place
People's choice and merit awards will be given based upon patron's contributions. Artists may remove their work after the 8pm awards ceremony.
30% commission will be taken.
For more information and an entry from contact Barbara Dunn-Shear at (317) 501-7186 or Tom Dirks at (317) 439-1785.