Greenville, South Carolina
West End Historic District
October 7 - paper applications
October 21 - online applications
Greenville is located in the Blue Ridge Mountains in the northwest corner of South Carolina, halfway between Atlanta and Charlotte. Is is one of those lucky U.S. cities impacted positively by high tech development where industries such as BMW, General Electric and Fluor are flourishing.
What to expect:
- Since 2005 the Purchase Awards Program provided an average of an additional $17,500 in art sales
- An extensive advertising and publicity effort that publicizes the festival throughout the state and the Southeast region with media sponsors in print, radio, television and billboards. The festival will also be marketed through direct mail, social media and paid advertisements in tourist publications
- $10,000 in prize money
- a well-educated audience who have good jobs
- great time of the year for pleasant Spring days
- Artisphere is the centerpiece of Greenville's Arts Weekend
Proceeds are used to produce the annual arts festival and are also distributed back to local non-profit arts organizations as part of Artisphere's Volunteer Arts Partnership Program.
On the fence about applying? Visit: www.Artisphere.us
For a prospectus and more info, contact Liz Rundorff, Program Director/Artisphere, 864-271-9355, or email@example.com
Download the application: www.artisphere.us